Αποστολέας Θέμα: Tourist extension 30 days guide  (Αναγνώστηκε 1075 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος thailandgr

• Γενικός συντονιστής
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 80.0 Firefox 80.0
    • Ταυλανδη - χωρα παραδεισος
Tourist extension 30 days guide
« στις: Σεπτέμβριος 23, 2020, 19:20:51 μμ »
💚Hello everyone💚
🔥Tourist extension 30 days guide🔥
  👨‍🎓I thought it would be good to pass on a small guide to the pitfalls you may encounter when applying to extend your tourist visa for 30 days. These tips only apply to tourist visa extension. Feel free to add more infomation into the comments.
😢There is just one staff running the front desk - their job is to check you have the right documents, in order and give you a ticket number.
😲I can tell you that most people are missing a document, filled out incorrectly or documents not in the correct order, as per the INSTRUCTION sheet I share below.
😴The systemic failure to arrive with docs correctly filled out (like me) is a big part of what  is causing massive delays at immigration. This is due to misunderstanding by some and laziness by others.
😃If you arrive on time with everything in order you can be in and out relatively fast - 1 hour or so.
😡Quote from the front desk staff.
“You should arrive with all your documents ready, filled out and in the correct order, if not you should queue up again” (she is overloaded and pretty harsh if you do not have your docs in order and filled correctly
So here goes.
🤯QUICK TIPS
- immigration opens at 8am and becomes busy fast. If you are not prepared then you may be there for a long time or need to return the next day.
- there is a copy shop for passport photos and photo copies below the office, beware it also only opens at 8am and becomes busy fast - I strongly reccommend preparing everything the day before.
- 2 copies of everything and put them in the order they are listed in the INSTRUCTIONS photo below.
- “If you make the papers beautiful you will get visa easily” - they mean - write neatly and ORDER the papers so they can check easily.
- sign every page/copy bottom right corner.

💻Forms
⚡️⚡️⚡️UPDATE here are the correct forms - apparentky only available from the immigration office (??). I scanned and uploaded them today and 100% sure they are correct.⚡️⚡️⚡️
Full res download here on drive and jpegs added to this post.

STM.2 ⚡️⚡️
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qOL-nvJwFPe1rmStuf-yUwlJpiMD7uOh/view

TM.7⚡️⚡️
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EzsgXUYvE6jIPSisZeNlwfRm8w18k0RE/view

If someone has the link to the correct and up to date TM.7 and TM.6 then please send them and I’ll add to the post. I turned up with an out of date version and had to re-fill a new one.
They have them in the copy shop downstairs if you like but this will mean a delay in getting your ticket.
📸 I recommend completing all docs and getting passport photos the day before you arrive (you need x2).
(again can be done downstairs - 120baht ish for about 5 photos, ok quality not amazing). They will stick your photo to the TM.7 at front desk.
👁REASON for extension TM.7 and TM.6 - as per the photos
Do not write a legnthy explanation of the reason - to match you embassy letter it should ONLY say COVID 19. be warned if you do this incorrectly you may, like me, find yourself filling out 4 forms again and waiting.
💸💰1900 baht for the extension
⏰When your number comes - the staff at the counters will call you - Pay attention (easy to miss your number). They will check your docs and ask you to reutn in the afternoon / next day to collect your passport.
If coming from Koh Phangnan you should arrive as early as you can or you may need to stay in Samui or make a return trip.

"Δικό σου είναι αυτό που δεν μπορεί να υπάρξει χωρίς εσένα"
The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Αποσυνδεδεμένος thailandgr

• Γενικός συντονιστής
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 80.0 Firefox 80.0
    • Ταυλανδη - χωρα παραδεισος
Απ: Tourist extension 30 days guide
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 24, 2020, 13:18:50 μμ »
Have you made your stay in #Thailand legal yet? In Phuket, they were handing out queue numbers at 8am for tomorrow!
Today is fully booked.
Some people told me they were at their local Immigration at 10pm last night!
Some Immigration offices will open on Saturday. But is that enough?
For sure there will be some people who weren’t able to get an embassy letter and cannot fly home.
What will happen to them on Monday?
#richardbarrow

Pattaya Immigration this morning.
They are only accepting 100-150 applications per day.
No social distancing possible due to large numbers of foreigners desperate to extend their stay before the amnesty ends on Saturday
"Δικό σου είναι αυτό που δεν μπορεί να υπάρξει χωρίς εσένα"
The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry